We DO NOT do guesswork. All treatments must meet our high standards before patients walk out of the office. Our current patients can attest to Dr. Chue’s high expectations for his work.
We are so confident in our work that we guarantee all our treatments to last up to 5 years (but our goal is to make it last a life-time!). If there are any issues during that time, all follow-up visits and adjustments are FREE!
At Natural Dental, we will not do any treatments that have poor long-term prognosis. If any of our treatments fail completely, within 5-years, we will credit that amount towards another treatment to repair the issue.* For example, if a root-canal and a crown failed, requiring tooth extraction, we will credit the money towards an implant, bridge, or removable prosthesis.
Have you ever had a crown completed and then needed a root-canal? This is a very rare occurrence at Natural Dental. Dr. Chue assesses your teeth carefully before delivering a final crown.
In the rare cases that a root-canal is needed after a crown was seated, Dr. Chue will have the root canal completed (either by him or a specialist), and a new crown will be made FREE of charge.
* Patient must be in good-standings with the dental office, and have had regular 6-months exams, x-rays, and cleanings during that 5-year period.
Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your routine dental needs can be met right here.
Services we offer include:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Cosmetic Contouring
- Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Sealants, to protect children’s teeth from decay
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Scaling and Root Planing
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please contact us for assistance.